TrueNCOA was created to empower non-profits of all shapes and sizes to reap the benefits of NCOA. Our services help non-profits reduce wasted postage and keep their databases free of old, inaccurate addresses.
We don't believe in charging according to traditional pricing models, which often require a high minimum number of records and include additional fees to export your updated data. Instead, TrueNCOA provides the same exact service as any other NCOA provider at a fraction of the cost.
- $20 NCOA Processing: flat rate pricing, no file size requirements, and no hidden fees
- TrueNCOA Report: Before you pay, we provide a TrueNCOA Report. This report includes quick details about the success of your file, such as the total number of moves, DPV Deliverable Addresses, DPV Undeliverable Addresses, Move Type, and much more. View a sample TrueNCOA Report here.
- USPS Compliance: Our NCOA process is compliant with United States Postal Service guidelines. With our streamlined process, users can meet the the USPS requirement to update their mail files every 95 days in just a few clicks.
- Visit truencoa.com/faq to learn about the ins and outs of our company, and how to make the most of your NCOA.
- Check out our handy Getting Started post for a step-by-step guide to processing your first TrueNCOA file.
If you have any questions or need help, send us a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org.