TrueNCOA is a product of TrueGivers, LLC.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person (customer) who signed up for our service.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information TrueNCOA may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you activate a TrueNCOA account, contact us, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with friends and coworkers using TrueNCOA or invite others to participate in TrueNCOA or its forums, TrueNCOA may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. TrueNCOA will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you, the user, updated on TrueNCOA's latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. Users may opt out select mailing lists by updating your subscription preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with TrueNCOA, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve TrueNCOA's products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where TrueNCOA is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
To disable cookies, follow the instructions provided by your web browsing client. Please note that certain features of the TrueNCOA website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. TrueNCOA may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the TrueNCOA website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times TrueNCOA may make certain information available to strategic partners that work with TrueNCOA to provide products and services, or that help TrueNCOA market to customers. This is operational data like total number of records, processing times, or distribution counts – all in aggregate, meaning across all TrueNCOA customers and never at an individual customer level. Customer information will only be shared by TrueNCOA to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
TrueNCOA shares customer information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever TrueNCOA operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for TrueNCOA to disclose your information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all customer information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
TrueNCOA takes the security of your personal information very seriously. TrueNCOA's website and product will protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by TrueNCOA, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
When you use TrueNCOA's website, product, services, or post on a TrueNCOA forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at truencoa.com. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if TrueNCOA is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made through the regional Privacy Contact Form.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
TrueNCOA's website and application may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to TrueNCOA employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
TrueNCOA/TrueGivers PO BOX 364, Oak Park, IL 60303