TrueNCOA has saved our customers an estimated $13,500,000 on direct mail costs since we launched. How much can we save you? Our customers save an average of $1,950 on postage and returned mail.
TrueNCOA sent 25,000 automated updates to our customers in the past week, totaling 100,000 updates with no effort required. How many moves are you missing each week?
What our customers are saying about TrueNCOA...
Nobody Beats TrueNCOA
All of the features of other providers included for free - including advanced name parsing and data deduplication! And free updates!
Andy - Data Scientist - Non-Profit Sector
Super impressed with the system, the product and the chat box. Sharing the benefits with others.
Susan - Individual Giving Manager - Health Services
Anything that helps us be more efficient is priceless!
Our holiday mailing brings in 10-15% of our annual revenue, so It's really important for it to succeed.
Christie - President of an Animal Welfare Organization
Thanks for this great service!
I just used your service for the first time. I am IMPRESSED!
John - Senior Continuing Care Communities
TrueNCOA helps me raise more money!
I raise money in several cities, so it's important that I can update my community on the progress we're making.
Tim - Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser
Give us a try...
Upload, Paste, or Drag & Drop your data file today for our all-inclusive NCOA services and receive your complimentary TrueNCOA Report - no credit card required.
Not ready to NCOA yet?
Set up a reminder today! Just tell us your email address, the day you want to be reminded, and include an optional note to yourself.
Try our other apps for free
- Enhance records with geospatial data
- View distribution with choropleth maps
- Visualize data with color-coded segmentation
- Map unlimited custom attributes
- Identify pockets of giving with cluster maps
- Fully automated deceased suppression
- Weekly updates for 6 months included
- Match records by name, address, phone, & email
- Complimentary TrueDeceased report included
- Missing, duplicate, and invalid data analysis