This Week's New Features
- Live Chat Feature: we implemented a live chat and offline messaging system that you can access throughout the app. If at any point you have a question about your data, our process, how to upload a file, or how to download your NCOA'd records, send a chat to our support team who are standing by and ready to answer questions from 8:30 a.m CST to 5:00 p.m. CST. All offline messages will be answered within 24 hours.
- Automated Mapping: when you upload your file, TrueNCOA will automatically map the fields it recognizes for you. You just have to confirm them and Save Field Mapping to continue the process.
- Distribution Report: navigate to your file and scroll down to the Moves By Date distribution report for insights into what months your contacts moved in.
- ZIP File Output: all file downloads will now be sent to your browser or saved to your desktop in a ZIP compressed file. This speeds up download times, and also makes it easier to download especially large files.
- Toggle Fields: users can rely on the Toggle Fields button to reverse the view of field mapping so that the input fields are on the right or left side of the page. This can help you make sure you have mapped your input file to the proper required mapping fields.
- Excel Compatible: users can now upload XLS and XLSX files in addition to comma separated files (.csv) and tab delimited files (.txt)
- Data Preview: after uploading your file, we create the file and show you a preview of what you imported. This is a helpful check to make sure you uploaded the file you intended to.
- Full Name Mapping: users can now upload files that have a Full Name field. Earlier versions of TrueNCOA required your file to have First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name as separate fields.
- Payment Processing: We've updated the efficiency of our payment processing, and made sure users are promptly receiving receipts after downloading a file.
If you have any questions or need help, send us a quick note to email@example.com.